- Park at LEFT side of building, in covered parking area
- Please ONLY use the SIDE DOOR to come in-out of the office
- If you have Orientation, you can use our conference room (remember to ask Dr. Athni for office Wi-Fi password).
- You can also use our conference room to attend your weekly “Academic Day” and “Grand Rounds” meetings.
- After completion of the webinar / meeting, you are expected to return to clinic.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring your laptop, tablet, iPad, or cell phone with internet browsing capability (we have wifi in the office)
- Please keep cell phone on “vibrate” mode
- DO NOT use your device to play games or “shop” or socialize with your friends while in clinic
- DO NOT use your cell phone or tablet in front of patients – this would be very rude, and disrespectful to the patient
- The only tool you would need would be a neuro hammer, but do not buy one.
- Most students & residents purchase the wrong type of hammer. I will show you which one to purchase.