- We see patients on a “referral only” basis.
- Once we receive the referral, we will verify your insurance for benefits, and advise you of your expected payment at the time of service
- If you do not have insurance, we will NOT be able to see you as a patient
- At this time, we do NOT see “self-pay” patients without a valid insurance
- If you have seen another Neurologist, we must be forwarded your medical records for review prior to receiving an appointment
- After reviewing your medical records, we might recommend that you see a different Neurologist as our practice may not align with your needs or medical issues
- We require every patient to have an on-going relationship with a primary care physician to handle all of your non-neurological medical needs.
- After your Neurologic Consultation, we will send your consultation report, and any follow-up notes, to your primary care physician