Our Office Staff
- Our office staff is available to assist you with scheduling appointments, billing, and processing insurance claims. They can also answer all non-medical questions.
- If you have any medical questions, they will take your message and a call-back phone number.
- Dr. Athni, (or someone from the office) will return your call before the end of the business day.
- If it is urgent, please inform us as such, and we will try to return your call as soon as possible.
Angela A. – Medical Assistant
- Angela is an integral part of our team. She handles scheduling and all clinical matters.
- She has developed a reputation for being courteous and prompt.
- With her medical foundation and experience, she is able to assist with patient care.
Tracy R. and Lauren H. – Certified Infusion Nurses
- Tracy and Lauren are our licensed registered nurses (RN) with special qualifications in Infusion Therapy
- Proficient and nationally certified to infuse Tysabri, Ocrevus, Lemtrada, IVIG, and numerous other intravenous medications.
- They have been with our team for numerous years
Ash. A. – Office Manager
- Ash handles referral processing, insurance verification and claim issues, and all financial matters, including payment and collections issues.
- If you have any questions regarding your account, Ash will gladly assist you.
Mike T. – Certified Ultrasonographer
- Mike has been assisting us since 2006. He is a board certified Ultrasonographer, with over 15 years of professional experience.
Andre M. – EEG Tech
- Andre joined our office in 2015. He has been performing EEG tests for over 20 years.
- He is a member of the ASET (American Society of Electrodiagnostic Technologists).
- He is very detail oriented and will make sure your EEG is done to the highest standards.