What is a “NeuroTrax” Test?
- A NeuroTrax test is a computerized test to assess whether you have any cognitive impairment caused by your medical / neurological conditions.
- It is an office based NeuroPsychology test.
How is it performed?
- The test is performed on a computer, although you do NOT have to know how to use a computer to take this test.
- The test takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete.
What will the results reveal?
- The results will tell us what type of cognitive impairment you may have.
- It will give is a “score” which can be tracked over time to look for any worsening or improvement.
How often is the NeuroTrax test performed?
- If abnormal, we typically repeat this test every 6 months to look for any changes.